New International Menus UpPosted: April 5, 2012 | Author: marga | Filed under: Menus | Tags: Ancient Persian, Dalmatian, Danish, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Dum Pukht, Dutch, Holland, Indian | Leave a comment »
I’ve cooked quite a few international dishes in the last few months, but I haven’t actually updated this blog about the cuisines I’ve “finished”. I actually have a few more to write up, but if I wait until I’m done with those, I’ll forget all about it.
So, the new cuisines I’ve done are those of:
– Ancient Persia – a nice khoresh and chilau made a great weekday meal.
– Dominica – included one of the best chicken dishes I’ve ever eaten
– Dominican Republic – wasn’t too successful with this one 🙁
– Holland – you have to try the pancakes!
– Dum Pukht – this is not a place but a style of cuisine that emerged during the Mogul empire in India.