My husband went to Costco the other day and I asked him to get me a BBQ brisket sandwich for lunch. Unfortunately, our local Costco in San Leandro (at least) no longer carries them. Instead, they have added a burger to their menu and my husband figured he’d get me that instead. Bad, bad move.
He said he had an inkling that the burger wouldn’t be good when he saw the patties coming out of the steamer. And he was right. This has to be the worst burger I have ever eaten, bar none. And I’ve eaten many bad burgers in my time.
The meat (and I’m assuming it’s meat) was so incredibly dry, that I have to believe it’s mostly filling. It also tasted just like the burgers they used to serve in middle school when I was a kid – not a good memory. Except these were drier.
The patties are enormous, which in this case it’s just not a good thing. It only means you have more unappetizing food to get through.
I didn’t want to waste food, so I ate through almost half of it until I decided that I just couldn’t do this to myself. The dog ate the rest. She, at least, did not complain.
But you are warned: stay away from these burgers.
- Christmas Eve Dinner 2022 – An Easy(ish) Family Christmas
- Thanksgiving 2022 – Menu & Recipes
- HelloFresh Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe
- Filippo Berio Tomato & Ricotta Pesto – Review
- Braised Short Ribs with Pomegranate Molasses
- Black Irish Irish Cream: Taste Just Like Baileys
- Garlic Braised Short Ribs With Red Wine
- Morning Star Vegan Meats: Are they Diabolic?
- Primal Kitchen Beef & Mushroom Bowl – Review
- Tapsilog Express in San Leandro offers tasty, quick Filipino silogs
- Debra sarver on Finca Helechal Ibérico Sampler: Review
- Thanksgiving 2022 – Menu & Recipes | Marga's Food Blog on Granny’s Sponge cake with lemon frosting – Recipe
- Thanksgiving 2022 – Menu & Recipes | Marga's Food Blog on Blue Cheese and Caramelized-Onion Squares
- Thanksgiving 2022 – Menu & Recipes | Marga's Food Blog on Bacon & Banana
- Silvia on Online scam against restaurant owners
Meal Kit Reviews
Meal Kit Discount Codes
- Every Plate – $20 off your first box
- Freshly – $20 off each first two boxes
- Gobble – 2 meal kits for $18
- Hello Fresh – $40 off
- Home Chef – $35 off your first box
- Sun Basket – $40 off your first box
Tagsbbq beef Blue Apron boneless chicken buffets burgers chain restaurants cheese chicken Christmas closed restaurants desserts Dinnerly frozen food Gobble hayward Hello Fresh HelloFresh meal kit reviews Home Chef Indian Indian food Italian Italian food Las Vegas Las Vegas buffets meal kit hacks mushrooms pasta pastries pizza Plated Refrigerated Meals Reviews restaurant reviews safeway San Leandro sauces short ribs Soup steak Sun Basket tacos thai vegan vegetarian
- Argentina (7)
- Bread (4)
- Cafes, Bakeries, Ice Cream… (38)
- Cheese (15)
- Classes (5)
- Cookbooks (18)
- Deals (5)
- Dinner (69)
- Drinks (21)
- Equipment (13)
- Events (9)
- Fairs & Festivals (8)
- Feedback (7)
- Food for Tots (17)
- Food Items (182)
- Fun with Food (3)
- Grocery Outlet (81)
- Ice Cream (13)
- Ideas (4)
- International Project (5)
- Invitations (3)
- Links (19)
- Lists (9)
- Meal Kits (105)
- Menus (65)
- Methods (12)
- Recipes (250)
- Restaurants (416)
- Shops & Markets (39)
- Snacks (13)
- Text (61)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wine (53)
- Wine Tasting (18)
Posts in this blog may contain affiliate links.